Sunday, July 24, 2011

Vietnam-Muine

I heard about the amazing desert of Sahara, the driest desert of Kalahari, the historical desert of Gopi; I can't imagine a red desert in Vietnam...I read about different shapes of ships and boats in the world; I can't imagine a round-shaped boat in Vietnam and how the non aerodynamic vehicles are being moved around... I noticed busy lives of modern people and ants; I can't imagine that there is such a place on earth that as early as 6 am, hundreds of people start mixing around and working hard to earn their livings... I encountered many young ladies during travel, I can't imagine a place that the ladies are so great in posing in such a natural way for photo... 

It all happened in a small fishing village named Mui Ne...



1) 越南--红沙丘

2) 迹

3) 狂奔



4) 风的足迹


5) 眼花繚乱--早晨六时的渔村






6) 渔村--小孩和疲惫的父亲

7) 古堡--夕阳下的小城镇


8) 古堡--夕阳下的雕刻龙

9) 善于摆首弄姿的越南女孩

No comments: